Join our elite team of Organic Cleaning Specialists!
Since 2015, Philly Maid Green has been the city’s premier eco-friendly cleaning service committed to making our city cleaner, greener, and healthier. As our name implies, we implement “green” practices in every aspect of our business, from our handmade, non-toxic cleaners and DIY workshops, to our community clean-ups and our commitment to paying fair wages. We’re proudly a woman-owned, queer-owned and locally operated business headquartered in Fishtown.
We service residential clients within a 4-mile radius of Center City. Specifically, we service homes that are south of Allegheny Ave, north of Oregan Ave, and east of 50th street. Employees are responsible for getting to and from their appointments within the semi-flexible arrival windows either via septa, ride share, or their own vehicle. We provide all of the necessary cleaning products, which are 100% non-toxic and handcrafted so they’re safer for your health, our client’s health, and the earth.
Regardless of state mandates, we are still abiding by covid safety guidelines and require masks and social distancing for service.
Pick your own availability! Let us know your max days/hours available per week and we’ll work with you. Between 15 and 35 hours available per employee per week. See our available shifts in the below application.
This is a great position for anyone with restaurant experience with the benefits of guaranteed hourly wages, daily cash/venmo tips, bonuses, nights and weekends off, flexible scheduling, and minimal communication with customers. Unlike most restaurants, we respect work-life balance and will guarantee any request-off that is submitted with two weeks notice.
What we’re looking for…
- Punctual & Reliable
- Thoroughness & Attention to detail
- Trustworthy & Honest
- Positive attitude & Pet friendly
- Comfortable using public transportation, lyft/uber, or your own insured vehicle
- Must have a smart phone with reliable data
- Fluent in English and authorized to work in the US
What we offer…
- Great compensation of $18 to $23/hour after training then $19.20 to $26/hour after three months
- Tips, bonuses, potential free cleanings at your own home, and opportunities for advancement
- Employees typically average $30 to 35/hour after tips
- Paid training & flexible scheduling
- Nights and weekends off
- Non-toxic cleaning products
- Easy dress code and respectful management
- Now offering a $250 bonus with a six-month employment contract